Saturday, December 17, 2011

Salad vs. In-N-Out

Dear Bloggers,

      Today was a simple day. A refreshing lemon zest salad. I stopped by In-N-Out to get a hamburger animal style and some fries before dinner. I was craving it at that moment, so I decided what a good time to stop by and see some old friends (I used to work there) and eat some delicious old food. Got back home and Momma told me that she just wanted a salad, so I decided that the butter leaf lettuce I found in the fridge would make an excellent base. I used tomatoes, a cucumber, carrots, green olives, cranberries, lemon, a hard boiled egg, and sunflower seeds. I seasoned the salad with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Momma said it was delicious. As for me, I enjoyed my night with Long Board bear. Happy cooking and Merry Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment